Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some Old Photography Publications

The above Publication is From Jackson Guitar 2008 Catalog. The Photo i took with Photo Credit On Picture is on The Left Hand side.

Below is My Photo Credit For the 2006 ESP Guitar Catalog. I had a few Pictures Published in there. My Photo Credits are under my Maiden Name But can be found to the right Under Photography Credits my name is the 22nd name down the list. It is an Honor to be Published in the Same Catalog as Clay Patrick McBride's Photography.


Here are a Few Photo Publications I aquired Under my Maiden name while Living in LA. These Publications were Printed in Skinnie Magazine a Local Southern California Free Publication.
This 1st one is a band called Skindred

Slipknot

Bee Suicide and Missy Suicide Photographed During a Broadcast of SG Radio in LA

MMA Fight in California

Murder Junkies 2 out of the 3 Photographs are by me.

Blood Simple@ the Key Club

Gnarles Barkley and Peeping Tom In OC

No comments:

Post a Comment