Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photo and Journalistic Publications


Above
Slipknot Photo by me Published in September 2005 Issue of Hustler Magazine



Tommy Lee with a bottle of Jagermeister
Photo by me taken at the Motley Crew Press Confrence After Hours in LA
Published in June 2005's Issue of Hustler MagazineMy Chemical Romance Live in Long Beach CA
Photo by me Published in November 2005's Issue Of Hustler Magazine

Hustler Magazines Mis Print from January 2006 issue
made right in March 2006's Issue.
In the OOPS! Blurp up top.



San Deigo Street Scene Photos
by me Published in January 2006 Issue of Hustler Magazine.
Part of a 2 page Spread of my music Photography for Summer Concerts.

Xgames, and OZZFEST Photos by me.
Published in January 2006 issue of Hustler Magazine
Photos and words by me Published in Feb/March Issue
of AMP Issue #19

All Of the Above Scans are Photo or writing Credits I aquired while liveing and working in LA.
I am thankful That hustler Magazine Hired me for Freelance Photography for the Period of time they did. All Photo credits are under my Madien Name of Tiffany Harned.

I hope you enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane with me.
Sincerely
Tiffany (Harned) Chilson

Most Posts and Updates to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment