Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Shore Memory

As a Kid i remember my mother taking me to the Jersey Shore Boardwalks. I wanted to recreate A walk down memory lane and my friends and their children were kind enough to let me take some Pictures of them having fun down at the Jersey Shore. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as i did taking them.

The thrill of the rides



The Memories That Stay with us.

                       The Thrill of Trying new foods. Theres nothing like the first bite of a fried Oreo
                                                            The laughs That are shared
The Games That we play

The prizes To be won

The sweet smell of cotton candy



The freedom of not wearing shoes.

The lights and the sounds


The Crane games That keep us trying




The joy of winning






The smell of the ocean breeze

a little mini golf amongst friends




I couldnt have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment